Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- B.Pharm/M. Pharm or Diploma/ Degree in Engineering
- Studied in English medium
- 7+years experience in Pharmaceutical Industry or Food Industry or Cosmetic Industry
- 1-3+ years of experience in coordinating with sales staff, communicating with international customers, handling and resolving customer complaints.
Your Job Responsibilities:
Principal thrust area:
Coordinate with sales team in USA and international customers.
- Coordinate with sales team in USA and international customers for on time delivery, resolving technical issues and closing customer complaints, reply to customer audit report, customer questionnaire etc.
- Coordinate development of new products and contract filling service. This includespreparing quotation and supporting material for brochures, certifications, packing and labelling
- Coordinate with Production, QA Department to analyse and resolve customer complaint and identify the root cause. Initiate action to resolve repetitive complaints based on past data.
- Lead Quality meeting with sales team in USA thru Skype call.
- Excellent written & verbal English communication skill.
- Knowledge of products and its technical, operational and aesthetic features/ issues.
- Able to understand technical issues and resolve customer complaints.
- Well versed with productivity & quality improvement concepts.
- Should have knowledge on project management.
- Should be able to coordinate for making new project time lines.
- Good understanding of preparing product costs, understanding customers’ requirement and preparing quotations.
. Behavioural Competencies:
- Quality and Service Orientation
- Cross Functional Team Working
- Problem Solving
- Corporate Etiquette
- Delivering Consistent Results