Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Leader Manager– Design & Development
You must be:
- Diploma or BE in Mechanical Engineering.
- 15+ years of experience (with minimum of 5 years in Managerial capacity) in designing of Equipment and Machinery from concept to prototype and productionize.
- Good knowledge in Automation, Electrical & Electronic PLC controller and Project management.
- Experienced in designing machines for pharma /or automobile or packaging / or food industry/ or cosmetic chemical etc.
- Hands on experience in Autocad-2D, Solidworks etc.
Your Job Responsibilities:
Principal thrust area:
- Lead and guide design team
- Design and develop Equipment and Machinery from concept to prototype as per customer needs.
- Set-specifications, prepare design and drawings, carry out mock-up trails, review design,
- prototype, evaluate and validate prototype considering safety, ergonomics, aesthetics and GMP.
- Establish manufacturing process of newly developed product in order to meet quality standards and cost effectiveness measures.
- Improve existing products for better performance.
- Manage design project to meet product launch date through effective scheduling and monitoring.
Your Technical Competencies:
- Knowledge of mechanical parts, mechanical system, stress and deflection analysis, strength of
material, ferrous and non-ferrous material, pneumatics etc.
- Knowledge in food grade & plastic preferable.
- Well conversant with various engineering process
- Strong analytical skill
- Excellent problem solving & time management skill
- Cost conscious
- Prefer knowledge of FEA (Finite Element Analysis), 3D modeling and one or more of 5S, Kaizen, TQM, ISO
Your Behavioral Competencies:
- Innovativeness and creativity
- Manpower management, strong leadership and influencing capabilities
- Achievement orientation & drive for results.
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
- Planning & organizing skills
- Your Job Location:
- Tarapur MIDC.
- For Tarapur, Railway station is Boisar which takes 1.5 hrs by train from Borivali Station or by road via Western Express Highway.
- Mumbai suburban local trains from Churchgate now connects to Boisar Railway station.